$20.3 Million for the Resettlement of Radical Muslims!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
"Few on Capital Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006."

:wacko:

Not that I am doubting, but this comes directly from a conservative website. Not really the most reliable source for unbiased information.

I got one of my emails from a gun owners group with a "report" that Obama signed an executive order to remove all guns from American's.

Not really the most reliable source for information and nothing more than fear mongering.

Tom

Caymen wrote:

Not that I am doubting, but this comes directly from a conservative website. Not really the most reliable source for unbiased information.

I agree with you, Tom. However, it doesn't matter whether something like this comes from a conservative, liberal, or Martian web site. The key factor is that the source cited was a blog, which isn't usually a credible source, but rather, as you said someone engaging in "fear mongering", which occurs all over the political spectrum. Heck, the blogger could be just some kook sitting in his mom's basement.:wacko:

It's important to do your homework with these things, and try to trace them back to a credible source in order to authenticate or disprove what's been posted. I did so with this blogger's allegation, and there's absolutely no mention of a "free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)" in the Presidential Memo. Here's the main text of the memorandum, with the full memo linked below:

Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27,

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs

Related To Gaza

Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and

the laws of the United States, including section

2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of

1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I

hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the

Act, that it is important to the national interest to

furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to

exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency

Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose

of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration

needs, including by contributions to international,

governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and

payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of

Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department

of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian

refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

I think it's better to actually call in to question the Constitutionality of the "United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund". I have a real problem with my tax dollars being used in such a manner, when I can find no authority granted in the Constitution for such a thing.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator: