2 Dual 2 Ohm 10" Kicker subs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Starcev

Reaction score
I have 2 Dual 2 Ohm 10" Kicker subs rated at 600rms and 1200 peak. work fine i went to an audio store and had them checked and they were fine..my box was not right for them.

i bought them for $300 each and would like to get $300 for both...

interesting. but when i looked at them at my local sound shop he said $110 a piece. i had the generation before those but sold em and was looking at what new kicker had come out with,

Last edited by a moderator:
"actually you guys they were priced right...."

How do you figure that?

Your subs are used so....

I can get these subs for about $125 shipped though Big Apple Audio next door.

I'm saying that they were priced right when I bought them new... i'm not asking $300 for each now...

and i figure it because the price tells me..im not just making it up

No one is bashing him fmarano. He probably didn't know that you could buy the subs NEW for his Used asking price.

This is a simple case of members looking out for one another. Anthony is a cool cat, and probably just wants to clear out his old equipment.

If you were actually interested in this equipment and were about to pay $300 for it...you probably found this thread helpful.

How old are the subs? How long were they in use? How long have they been offline and where/how have they been stored?

I'm interested but I'm not much of a used electronics fan. Please take no offense to me questions. I'm sure your equipment is fine.

The subs were bought last december. So not a year old yet.

They were used from February till October.

They've been out of my truck for about two weeks and they are being stores in the basement. The basement is finished.

They are still in the boxes that I made for my truck as well. But the boxes are not really that good and will just be thrown out.

Latest posts