1995 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends what you do with it, where you drive, and what kind of weather you have where you live and how much you want to spend.

BFG A/T's are a very good all-around tire except for mud and wear like iron. A bit spendy though.

Goodyear plain ol' Wranglers are a good all-around tire and excellent in snow, I had them on my old 99 Ranger, and have the advantage of being dirt cheap. $70 at Wal-Mart last I looked.

Michelin A/T's are excellent but very pricey, OTOH they will last forever. Not so good for off-road but if you're mostly on-road they're good.

If you are looking for an all terrain, check out Sport Kings. They are a Michelin brand but have 2 ply instead of 3 ply sidewalls. If you don't frequently carry or tow really heavy loads, this will be fine. I got 265/75R16s for $600 installed. They have a more aggressive look than most ATs I checked out. They are good offroad, clear mud fine, and haven't hydroplaned once. They make a little more noise than highway tires but aren't unbearable. Pictures below.

If you're looking for highway tires, I can only say I will never be buying Wranglers again.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'd suggest buying CityBoyAtl's rims/tires from him, can't really beat the price especially since their on rims already mounted/ balanced !!

:banana::driving::haveabeer: