18's or 20's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad geno

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I want to go with 18" rims or 20" rims. I see a bunch on 20's in the gallery, but none on 18's. Does anyone have a pic of their ST on 18's?

Thanks!!!

IMO 18s look out of place on a ST. Go with at least 20's if your going for the lowered look. Shoot my SVT Focus has 18"'s on it and M3 has 19"s.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
save up another hundo or 2 and get 22's, my buddy had 20's on his trac and it wasn't exactly what we expected. He would have gotten 22's if he kept it... There is nothing wrong with some nice classy and clean looking 22's on your ride no matter what some of the older fellas on this site would say.. ;)

JM

17s or 18s all the way for the beefy look. 20s for the street luxury look. And 22s for the "my rims are bigger than yours" look.

Here's mine on MKW Mk9's 18 X 8.5 w/Falken 265/60R-18's.

[Broken External Image]:

(I need to get a better picture that will show the tires.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd go with a little abbreviation, just to be cool and switch it up a bit. Plus since nobody visits the chatroom much anymore, it defeats the purpose of my former alias.

Latest posts