18-1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belichick walked off the field and up the tunnel with one second left on the clock. What a worthless waste of flesh. His lack of sportsmanship makes me sick.

On a side note, why does he always look homeless?

I am so glad to see the Pats go down. Belichek is classless for leaving the field and going down the tunnel before the official end of the game. I guess he didn't really want to see his team not make history.

I completely agree with Dingo above. Worthless piece of flesh is a good way to put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Giants fan.

But--as a Penn State alum--I yelled like I was a Giants fan when Jay Alford put Brady into the turf.

One of the best games I've seen in a while, too.

...love it when the heavily favored lose and all those that expected them to win eat humble pie.

Hell yeah, I'm neither a Pats or Giants fan (or NFL at that). I guess I was being a hater. Heheh. Exciting game nonetheless.

Beli-cheat had to go delete his sideline game films of the Giants bench.

That pretty much confirms how classless he is. He has to remember his first SB win can when he was the underdog - the other coach didn't jet for the locker room at the end of the game.

So I wonder where Randy Moss will end up next year? First guess, Jacksonville, you heard it here first.

Although the Giants defeated my beloved Packers two weeks ago, which made me absolutely outraged and livid, I couldn't be happier to see them knock the Patriots off their pedestal!!! I was cheering for Manning and the Giants like it was Favre and the Packers. Great job by the entire New York Giants team.

Jester

On a side note, why does he always look homeless?

Hahah we said the same thing. At least he put on some nice pants for the SB..:lol:

Maybe spare him some change?

70e576fad865b35c6fcc901a0c0af71e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am I Patriots fan, and I knew this would happen. Not bitter, I'm not he type to rub it peoples faces when we were 16-0, everything has to come to an end. It was a good game and good for the underdogs to to take the win. I was kinda getting tired of the hype anyway. We'll see what happens after Arlin Spector (government) gets involved in our sports again. Maybe next year?

In most years, the only downside of winning the Super Bowl is that you have to draft 32nd in the following year's draft--if you had lost that game, you would have been bumped up a spot to 31st.

But thanks to Spygate, the Giants get their championship, and they get to pick 31st too! :)

Best irony--During the lead-up to the Super Bowl, after hearing that Plaxico Burress had predicted a 23-17 Giants victory, Tom Brady scoffed and said, "We're only going to score 17 points??", laughing the whole time at how preposterous such a comment was.

Now, he only wishes his team had been able to score 17, and at least have forced overtime... :D

I don't really like either team much, but I was glad the Gaints won. It was actually a pretty good game to watch. =)

StadEMS3, I live in Arlin's senate district. He's a pretty decent guy and a true fan - he loves sports. If he did anything with regards to looking at the NFL antitrust law exemption, rest assured it will turn out ok for the fans.

I don't really like either team much, but I was glad the Gaints won. It was actually a pretty good game to watch. =)

StadEMS3, I live in Arlin's senate district. He's a pretty decent guy and a true fan - he loves sports. If he did anything with regards to looking at the NFL antitrust law exemption, rest assured it will turn out ok for the fans.

DanJ,

No disrespect for the man, I just feel that the government wants to put it's nose into to many things. Just run the government... :) I deal with them all the time with my job. :)

Latest posts