1/2 inch speacers + grill insert for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 2 sets of 1/2 inch spacers for sale, used for some time but I removed them to eliminate the small vibration with the 20" wheels. If interested, send me an e-mail with your offer.

The other item I have for sale is the grill insert, for a ST 2001 thru 2005. The one pulled covers main grill, both upper and lower plus sides as well, plus I have the cover for the bottom area of the front bumper. For these items, make an offer, and if you want pictures, please e-mail me and I will reply with pics.

Thanks,

Jose

Hi all,

I have SCHMIGAL as the first person demonstrating interest in the grill inserts. If he is not going with purchase, then Beach trac is second in line. I have received e-mails from some others and I will continue following based on receipt to make it fare for all.

Beachtrac, I will e-mail pics of the spacers in a couple of minutes.

Jose

I am asking 30.00 for grill inserts, and 40.00 for both wheel spacers sets, both prices are not including shipping, depending on address, I will let buyer know how much shipping will be.

I am waiting for SCHMIGAL' check for the grill inserts. Frank, let me know if you will want to spacers or not, thank you.

Jose

Ray,

spacers are available, let me know, thanks.

All, grill insert is still available, if interested, let me know, thanks.

Jose

Attn: Jose

Email sent re: Grilles

Ray,

I saw your last post but the day before you sent me an e-mail saying you were passing on the spacers.

Are you still interested?

Jose

Latest posts