1:18 scale replica of my ride

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Trac

Reaction score
So I customize 1:16 John Deere tractors as a hobby and acquired an orange 1:18 ST. Decided to trick it out like my ride. [Broken External Image]:

The cover, tow hitch, 4x4 and badge/decals will be added as well as some detail inside. Maybe some led lights eventually

IMO, you should have left the two original pics. That was amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan , I did simular couldnt match the wheels tthough

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

For those who look at what Ryan and Eddie have done, and think "Oh that's cool", and move on -

I have an orange 1/25th scale, and to repaint it like these guys have, takes an incredible level of detail most of us are incapable of. On mine, the front doors and tailgate open, so it isn't just a repaint of the outside, which in itself takes more attention to detail than I can muster.

Great job guys!

I have done a kit to match my '69 Cougar and a batmobile. I enjoyed it when I did those but I haven't been itching to do another recently. Lots of work.

Found this a few years back..

[Broken External Image]:

and got it mounted to an XMOD RC chassis. and cleaned off all the decals

[Broken External Image]:

now just have to get it painted to match and I will have a 1/28th scale RC

Found some white letter Goodyear tires on EBay to spice it up. I'm now working on my Yakima rack. Not exact but should display nicely. Just need to find someone that can make tiny Yakima decals.[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts