08 White Suede V8 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you end up trading, I call dibs on your Noc intake tube. (I assume you will go back to stock if trading). What are you getting? Good luck in whatever you decide.

Well AdrlnlnRush, hate to see you're stepping out of the STA, but you will still be in the FMC family, and not a bad choice to replace the Trac with!:banana: I have been wanting one of those STA's in White Suede for a while now, but my timing always seemed to be off. Do you have a selling price in mind if you decide to sell? What time frame have you set for trading the STA and buying your new Shelby? You could shoot me an e-mail if you have no desire to post it. I may be in the market if the price is palatable. How about some interior pics? Is the interior black :banana:eek:r charcoal:cry:? Would be kinda nice to see if I could buy from an established member of the mysporttrac.com site. I woul.d appreciate any additional info you could send to me. This is an exploratory inquiry, and is not an official attempt to buy at this time.:supercool:

My e-mail is [email protected]

Latest posts