08 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
I just saw this website that says the Adrenalin is canceled for 2008. I was sure I would buy one as soon as the local dealer said he could order it.

I have herd the svt was canceled but not the adrenalin ??? I will call today and see because i am toying around trading the wife car off on the 08 trac...

I found out today they are coming out in blk,white, red, silver all loaded , V8 pkg ,20" rims leather seats ,Adrenalin mats and badging, there is 1 in canada in nelson bc ... Yes the svt is not coming out... They are coming out about 45 g canadian then there are discounts of course... Enjoy all lets all get one...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was the first sale person that i talk to that new what he was talking about ...He said when they first came out he sold a ton of then it was a great option... I am know looking for what the white one would look like I this the silver would bled in to much hmmmm need to do some more research...

You can get the Adrenalin in a V6 or V8, 2WD or AWD, and only AWD comes with the Adrenalin. They aren't really fully loaded, simply a package on top of a base Limited. You can still get other options typical of a Limited, save for the Chrome Package.

The thing I want to see is the web site by ford that will show the all the colors that the new trac adrenalin will look like with all colors that are available and interior option…It is tough to order one and not know what it will look like….

And I am curious if the fuel mileage will change in comparison to my o1? I am guessing that the v8 of 07 should give you better mileage then a v6 of 01 or if I get the v6 would it be better than my o1 hmmmmmmmmmm

The only color that is exclusive to the Adrenalin package is "Colorado Red" and that's what we've all seen in the official pictures. Black, Silver, and White are the other colors available for the Adrenalin and they are already offered for the current Sport Trac. Still, I'd like to see the actual Adrenalin model in these other colors as well. Actually, somebody did a photoshop in another thread.

As for the mileage, your mileage may drop a little over your gen1. But as for the mileage between gen2 V6 and V8, I've read that it's negligible. So if you can afford it, just get the V8. Also, I'd be suprised (well, maybe not surprised so much as disappointed) if Ford doesn't put one of their touted "EcoBoost" or "Twin Force" engines in it in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other thing is that tiger said was to save for the chrome pkg i would like to see one with or with out the chrome pkg and in the diffrent color...The adrenlin is way nicer they have new body moulding ect i am here it has the full leather package ect hmmmmmmm time to go to see the dealer???

SVT Adrenalin Concept- 390 HP V8, 6 Speed tranny with AWD, 21 inch 10 spoke chrome wheels -Canned by Ford-

[Broken External Image]:

2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin appearance package- 292 HP V8, 6 Speed, or 4.0L V6 with 5 Speed, available in 2WD, or AWD, with 20 inch 5 spoke polished aluminum wheels.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone and any thing the sales manager can see on his computer shows just the 292 HP V8, 6 Speed, all wheel drive...This will be what makes up the 08 Adrenalin he will have a white and a black one on the ground by mid Febuary so i will see what happens then .. I guess it is to early to tell what the final deal will be as far what the 08 Adrenalin will look like and options till they market it soon ...All i know is i got it form a good sourse he is the from is the sales manger at freedom ford edmonton... We will see what happens lololo i still think i may have one i just dont know what color... Still is a hot looking unit

Maybe if you could only get the Adrenalin with V8 2WD, it'd be better. But since you can still get just the V6 and heavy AWD, the truck can't really back up the looks. The proposed 13 and 19 MPG for the V8 AWD version isn't too appealing either.

Yeah this is why i am thinking of sticking to my plan and ordering some stuff from zabtek, order a xcall and a bush grill/pia lights in febuary this way i am not going into debt for 40 g for a all wheel drive unit that i realy dont need I would like to have the optional 4wd instead...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2965158

But why destroy it with the snow!!! YUCK! I hate that White powdery Crap!

Latest posts