07 V8 replacement radiator

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Although it is not yet an issue, I'm curious if anyone has found a good direct replacement radiator for an 07 V8 Sport Trac? I would prefer aluminum as aopposed to the plastic one from the factory. P Manufacturer, part number, price and experience with installation. Thanks for any info.....

Gary,

I dont know off hand of one that is a stock item.

Why not turn it over to one of the custom builders.

I kinda looked around but like to hear what others have experienced?? If a member has one that is good or especially bad, that would be nice to know...before you buy one.

I've not had to replace a radiator in any of the three Tracs I've owned. Site sponsor Fast Parts Network shows $459 for the Ford radiator. Several choices on RockAuto with price range $110-190. That site shows part change in 8/06. Best price looks to be on Amazon. There's probably a "Cadillac" radiator source out there, but it depends on how much time and money you want to spend. Me, I'm going with a decent quality replacement that drops in, then keeping the coolant in good shape for longevity. Let us know what you end up with.

Mine cracked while still on the extended warranty and the dealer replaced it with a Ford unit. Parts and labor was about $600, I paid the $100 deductible. :banana:

Then I bought a 16 lb cap to replace the stock 18 lb unit so hopefully it won't crack again.

Got my replacement at 1800radiator.com back in December. They are only a couple miles from the office. Paid right around $200.00 wholesale.

Latest posts