07 V-8 S/T owners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM WOOLF 2

Reaction score
I just got a Z plan pin for my sister. She bought a new dark cherry, 07 Limited V-8. Since it appears that Ford quality final inspection failed as it left the assembly line, I wanted to know how many V-8 emblems this S/T should have. My guess is one on each front fender and possibly one on the tail gate. Since this unit was built with only one on the RH fender I'm sure it is wrong. Now this is a JOB 2 vehicle, where was Q.C.? Anyway i'd appreciate the locations so she can get it back to the dealer for the fix. Thanks.--Jim

My 07 also was delivered with one V-8 emblem. Dealer wanted me to believe that was the way it should be until I showed him the other two he had on the lot. Bought a new Mustang in 1979 ordered it with black trim had it on drivers side chrome on passenger side.

Quality JOB ONE

And before whoever that is that always says it is bold moves go to the Ford dealer they still put Quality JOB ONE stickers on the new models.

Clarence

:eek: