07 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Starcev

Reaction score
My 07 Sport Trac is for sale...I am willing to take any offers, I just need to sell this thing kinda quick. So let me know if your interested. ONLY HAS 6,075 MILES!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Anthony

Looks like a nice trac. I wish you were closer, I would consider it. But your mods are probably moved it out of my price range.

I looked through your pictures. Perhaps you should describe your truck, options, etc. i would help attract more buyers.

Good luck. And if you are planning on getting rid of any bolt-on stuff, LMK!

Thanks,

I'm most likely going to take the subs and amp out and also the head unit(unless someone really wants it in there)...The new speakers and amp will stay, the exhaust will stay and the wheels/tires will come off unless someone wants them with that as well...

My truck is an XLT so it has all the standards plus:

Sunroof

Tow package

17" Stock Rims w/ tires (or my new set)

It is a V6, silver, cloth interior, running boards...

It's a very nice truck...

I just wanna move to a car or something a little better on gas. I'm still in highschool and for me to insure this plus pay for gas is too expensive. I need a car...the trucks well taken car of tho

Yea me too so do u text or anythang like that lol that is like my fav. thang to do im goin to UT after high school but u should email me some time its cool to have some one my age on here this web site is like my family now LOL but yea my email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
im a freshmen in college..... it isnt all that amazing... way more work... and the papers are out of this world! lol

but yea, like u said, cool to see someone our age on the site!

good luck with the sale bro, and i kno where ur comming from, paying for all that plus college is breaking my balls :wacko:

Latest posts