07 Sport Trac XLT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Starcev

Reaction score
Silver, XLT, 6400 miles...

check out pics in my library

I will be making it stock besides for the exhaust and the new speakers in the doors (includes amp)

I can leave the head unit in too but it will be extra $

i would like to get around $20K for it...

let me know

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have no problem selling the Trac at that price. I was considering putting mine up but I can't come close to that price.

Good luck, i think it will move FAST,

Gary G:D

Thanks Gary!

I've tried selling it for 24K then 22K and now im at 20K...i cant go any lower, but i cant keep paying for gas.. i love the truck to death and ill be sad when i see it go :(

Anthony:

The only thing mine has over yours is the V8 since I see yours is a 4WD also. Your ST should sell fast!

I also have an extended FORD 6 yr warranty but I can't come close to your price. Good luck. My gas mileage isn't too bad since Zabtech add on.

Gary G

PLEASE SOMEONE BUY IT!!!

I the trade in value for it is 21,xxx...private is 24,xxx but i wanna sell it with the avic-d3 and speakers for $21K to someone on the site and not a dealer!

Unfortunately, book value is based on projections. Projections are wrong when gas goes way the hell up. Based on actual sales, retail in average condition is $18,200.

Latest posts