07' Shocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's my question too. Mine has fairly low miles but some Gen 2 Trac owners have a bit of miles on their Trac's. You'd think someone would have replaced them and that certainly, by now, someone would make after market shocks that fit our vehicles. Maybe OEM are the only shocks??

'07 ST:driving:

No shocks yet, I have been looking for about 6 months now. I talked to my rep at KYB and they don't have any plans yet...they just now released the shocks for the last gen Explorers...don't expect anything from anyone soon, Their aren't alot of ST's out there and being that Ford is doing away with them I wonder if anybody will bother with them.

The fronts and rears on my 08(not mine anymore) are completely shot, the slightest speedbump or pothole adn the whoel front end would slam on the rebound stroke. I took it into Ford last weekend and of course "no problem was found"....I traded it in the next day. I will however keep talking to my KYB rep to see if they come up with anything and let you guys know.

Sure Ford has shocks available but why shell out good money for a mediocre shock...unfortunately that is the only option for the forseeable future

Latest posts