07 Satellite Aux Hard Wire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Hall

Reaction score
I need some help with my satellite radio install.

I have my Sirius Streamer Replay plugged into the Aux outlet but I would like to hard wire it under the console. The plug that goes into the Aux outlet from the radio has four wires. I haven't cut up an Aux cable yet but will it also have four wires? If not, which of the wires do I splice into going to the radio?

Which is the best wire in the console to tap into for power that will be controlled by the ignition? The interior fuse panel is in an impossible spot to work from.

it can be done. you will have three wires comming from your xm piece. one is a shield and two are your signal positive. on the back of the plug you will have 4 wires. 2 shields which can be twisted together and two poistives which will go to perspective side. may take a bit of trial and error and a DMM will be your best friend in this project as you will need to test continuity (sp). also take pics and make a project about it im sure others will want this mod as well. i would go behind the radio for power.

Latest posts