07 Fuse Panel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought an 07 Sport Track Limited. The manual says that the interior fuse panel is just under the steering wheel but I cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is located?

I previously had a hyundai tiburon and I was into modding cars. This is my first truck in a few years . Any suggestions on some mods to start with?

The interior fuse panel is actually under the dash to the left of the steering wheel. It's closer to the left side of the truck than it is to the steering wheel. It has a black plastic cover and it is about 5 inches long and maybe 2 inches wide.

What types of mods are you interested in? (stereo, performance, exterior, etc.)

edit: spelling errors

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI.....The cover can be difficult to remove....pop it open from the end

nearest the firewall.

Pioneer D3 GPS....if you don't have it....(my next mod)....around

$700 vs 2000$+ from Ford.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point USN-ret, the fuse box cover can be a challenge especially if it's dark and you don't have a flashlight. The other thing I was a lil disappointed with was the lack of spare fuses. If my memory serves me rite there was only (1) 15amp fuse, which just so happened to be the one that had blown, but I would have thought there would have been at least 2 or 3. After I saw that I bought spares and put them in the bottom of the cover just in case.

Thanks for the advice. I will look for the fuse panel when I get home.

I am mostly into stereo and appearance mods. I started getting into the performance mods on my car before I traded it in but haven't really fooled with that much.

Is anybody into carPc's here?

Latest posts