07 Ford F150 Saleen

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Park 2

Reaction score
this truck looks sooooooo nice.

4fea91f2a6337aef74146f175d393e00.jpg

450hp with 500 lb-ft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks better than the Chevy Silvo' SS . $$ is a little higher, but the spec numbers look so

much better: 450/500 vs. 345/380 (I think!) for the last Silvo' SS!!!!

P.S.... They still need to build this one, minus all of the L.E.D.'s!:

Q's right. Go to the Saleen site. Base for the S/C version is $58k. A fully loaded one went up to about $80k.

50K+ for an F150? I don't care how much fancy crap they put on it, no F150 is worth that kind of money.

Okay ... so they want to sell this truck(warmed over F150!), but did not want to do the ST Adrenalin as they portrayed at the auto shows last year....let me see...they were selling well over an 800,000 mark with the F Series lately, BUT, they cancelled the STA as a waste of resources (effectively killed the SVT thingy), and wants at least well over $30,000 G's for this WOF150! I love my Fords, but I would not want a truck this big just to haul a*% around town in. THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO US! Can we all just petition FOMOCO and get their attention as to why they are going the "Way Backward" and also that they are making "Bad Moves"? I like the front and back end look, but would hesitate to buy it at all. Sad is what they are at Ford, and the reasoning is obvious.....their fan base is eroding right before their eyes and they are sliding straight DOWNHILL! :angry: at you, WCF! Hope your Granddaddy haunts your dreams forever!

marvyn-

I think you're a bit confused...Ford isn't making this truck, Saleen is. It's like a Rousch Mustang, a stock vehicle is shipped to Saleen, they add all the stuff, then resell it as a Saleen, through select Ford dealers. Ford has nothing to do with the concept, building, or direct sale of the vehicle. It's handled after the fact and on a dealer level, not corporate. SVT was set-up the same way, although SVT was controlled by Ford and hence was limited as to what they could do and offer...those dang'd warrantys getting in the way and all.

I'm still confused...BMW can make a 500HP sedan, coupes with carbon fibre roofs, sell and warranty them. Benz can make a sedan with 700 ft/lbs of torque with twin turbos and more cylinders then any American car, yet, the "high performance" stuff we get from most non-German companies is usually little more then badges and tweaked computer. Maybe an upped suspension and wheels if we're lucky. Even when really good performance cars are made, Americans don't get them: anything Type R from Honda, Nissan Skylines (although we do now, but there is no high-pro version, yet). Hell, even the Focus XR-5 or RS220. Dang laws...

Latest posts