07 billet grill

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff Barker

Reaction score
Carriage Works makes a billet grill for the 07 Sport Trac, I was wondering if anyone had bought one, what is the quality like, does it look like the photo on their website?

I had one installed a while back. Check out my library for pics...I think they look/fit great. The spacing of the billet pieces could be a little closer, but I still think it looks ok.

I installed a carriage works grille in my 07 limited......I like it much better than the OEM set up. The bumper opening looked unfinished from the factory.........the addition of the bumper grille at least, makes it complete. Brad B

[Broken External Image]:

You have to cut out the center section of the OEM shell..........easy to do though. Carriage works is good stuff........solid and fits very well

No Problem, Here is the invoice with part numbers and prices. I bought on line from

http://www.performancecenter.com

Brand CARRIAGE WORKS

Description 3-Piece Upper Billet Grille Inserts For 2007 and newer Ford Sport Trac - Polished

Part Number 42652

Year 2007

Make FORD

Model Sport Trac

Quantity 1

Price $143.06

Subtotal $143.06

On Sale

Brand CARRIAGE WORKS

Description Bumper Billet Grille Inserts For 2007 and newer Ford Sport Trac - Polished

Part Number 42662

Year 2007

Make FORD

Model Sport Trac

Quantity 1

Price $66.41

Subtotal $66.41

On Sale

Order Totals

Subtotal $209.47

Shipping $0.00

Grand Total $209.47