05 XLT Premium

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave S 2

Reaction score
So, how does $10500 sound for an 05 XLT Premium ST 2X with under 33000 miles on it?

Dark Stone in color...

All leather, power & heated seats...

Sunroof...

All stock except the Zab TB & Rancho RSX shocks...

Clean Carfax...

Yada, yada, yada...

Sound reasonable for theses days of rediculious fuel prices?

Hoping to list as such on eBay & Craiglist in a few days after my return from Prestwick Scotland.

Hey...how else can I afford lasik's F-150?...Buehler????Buehler???

:D

Sounds too damn cheap to me...particularly after what I paid a dealer for my 05 XLT 4X4 non-prem. with 27K back in January.

It should sell at that price- I paid $8000 for my '05 last month- 72k miles, XLT 2WD w/XLS wheels, leather, custom paint, condition 8/10. [Broken External Image]:

Mention the V6 in your ad- the ST is generally regarded as pretty fuel efficient....:cool:

I'm off to Scotland for 3 weeks tomorrow morning. Upon my return, I'll be listing my 05 ST on Craiglist 1st for a week or so (free) and see what happens. If it doesn't get any results, I'll list on eBay, but since it isn't free, I'll bump the price up ~$150 to cover the fees.

Either way, I'll post the listings on this site so anyone who is interested can see the pics and particulars of it.

BTW...although my only engine mod is the ZT throttle body, I consistently get 20 mpg with my daily commute which is about 85% highway and the rest city. This is obtained by driving the speed limits without lead foot stop & go's. Although that is really impressive to me for a "truck", I recenty purchased a Honda Civic for that commute and am getting ~35 mpg with it. With that kind of mpg, It'll stay a commuter for me but I'll be looking for something else to take me long distance traveling. Most likely a car:eek:.

Then I'll find an old beater truck for my hauling duties.

And yeah, Lasik...I remember you posting that ST listing here right after you bought it. Sounds like it worked for you and at a very good price!!! Convinces me that I'm not too far off on my expectations on the present "fuel depreciated" value of my ST.