05' chrome adrenalin wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Stevens

Reaction score
I am lifting my truck in a week or so and will be putting different wheels and tires on so I no longer have a need for these 16x7 5x4.5 wheels (set of 4)... they do come with the ford chrome caps as well... I'm not sure how much I want for them at the moment, so I'll just ask for offers... I will consider shipping if buyer pays for it but local pickup is also okay. These wheels are not off of the truck right now but when they are I will be sure to inform anyone who wants them. (TIRES NOT INCLUDED)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis, just a sujustion. When your ready clean them good and take good pics.

Those wheels will sell on here. They are well liked.

Might want to search the (swap and sale) arhieves and see what other adrenlin wheels sold for.

Travis, that is a retailer though. I dont remember any selling for that much, on this board...GL...not raining on you. it is your price.:supercool:

remember for the same price someone could have XDs, Mambas, or any other wheel... $250 each is pretty steep... considering I was looking wheels that are a lot more flashy than the gen 1 adrenalin wheels that were $190 a piece. I wont post links for the respect of the seller...

Travis,that is a very fair price. If you ship. Check with some wheel sellers. For boxes and cardboard covers. They throw them away.

I have a need for the wheels, what are you looking to get for them?

Where do you live, as I need to determine the shipping.

I live on Long Island, thanks.

Cell # (631) 885-2995