04 WHITE ADRENALIN FOR SALE $15,000OBO

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Sove

Reaction score
SELLING THE SPORT TRAC. GOT TO.. NEW HOUSE, ST'S GOTTA GO. 55,000MILES, CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT, BILLET GRILL, CLEAR CORNERS, LED BULBS, 3" SHACKLES IN THE REAR TT LIFT UP FRONT. COLD AIR INTAKE TINTED WINDOWS. NEW TIRES LAST OCTOBER. INTERIOR IN A1 CONDITION. I OWE JUST OVER 14 FOR THE TRUCK, THATS WHY IM SELLING FOR 15.

[email protected]

MIKE.

Mike as a sujestion. Put it back to stock. It will have more people to appeal to. Also you wont get any extra $, for the mods..

I agree with Ed. you will do better selling the mods off separately and the truck will sell better in stock form. Good luck with the sale. I wish my 04 was and adren.

im not asking more for the extras but thanks for the advice guys. theres two adrenalins at a dealer near me with more miles. both were tagged at $16,500. both gone already. im asking 15 because i owe 14,500

sold on craigslist for $17,000.

lol the pic of it underwater helped. guy asked me if i had to get pulled out or if i drove it out. emailed him the video of me driving it out....:banana:

Your were asking 15 grand for this and someone actually paid you two grand over your asking price? Did this guy know what nadaguides.com or kbb.com was lol?

Good job man. It's a nice ride.

Last edited by a moderator: