02 sport trac parts whole truck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james ates

Reaction score
have a wrecked 02 sport trac for parts, trans sold, but have all other parts including 4.0 engine.......call 850-463-5865 cowboy, thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the color and condition of all 4 interior door panels? I also am in need of the small trim piece on the roof behind the driver's side roof rack rail that covers the body seam and curves down to the back window.

the door panels are grey in color, drivers side faded on the very top of panel on both front and rear panels, but are in good shape. i have both of the plastic trims that cover the seems behind the cab.

Well, I'm trying to replace my existing door panels which have fading at the tops, so those won't do much good. Looks like I might wind up painting mine...

As for the cab trim, how much for just the driver's side piece shipped to 32606?

I'd be interested in the fuel door and the housing. Please let me know how much you'd like and for shipping to 32547. I can then Paypal you.

I have yet to get any response from him regarding the roof trim since he quoted me a price. I emailed him a day or two ago and haven't gotten any response to that either...