01 Trac for sale - Iowa

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsha Walker

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, time to let the old girl go.... 4x4 loaded with every option including leather and a roof, 184, 000 miles. Maintained well, 3000 mile oil changes etc. Silver with the gray interior. Its been a very good truck for me. I bought it when it was a year old at 22k. It does have the follow issues: it needs ball joints and thus will need tires at somepoint, valve covers are leaking, wear on the drivers seat and console box and front fog light is broke (rock). New alternator two weeks ago, battery just a year old. Everything works including the four wheel drive! It has a bug shield and 5 vent shades and the rubber bed liner but no cargocage. I can send pics if anyone is interested just didnt have them readily available when I wrote this. Considering there is a $2000 difference between kbb and nada lets start in the middle and see what happens. Asking $6000. Im sure you guys will tell me if im offbase! Leave me your email if interested. Thanks for reading this!

I have the same truck and the same description....different area of the country...ohio..

2001..190,000 sliver leather loaded...i'm in ohio though..every day driver...beautiful truck..

tremendous shape...i'll go with the price or best offer...

440-522-0048

plenty of pics if you want also...

that's kind of you. and best of luck to you too!!!.i was not looking to hijack the thread..i just bought a beat up 2001 with 79,000 miles..hoping it was a good move...our trucks are worth the asking price..i know that now that I am fixing up this one..

Latest posts