01 Fog lights Help for Silverstars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrel Chaney01

Reaction score
I did do a search because I do remember this being talked about some time ago, I just forgot to save it or write it down. I had one of my fog lights on my o1 ST go out and need to replace it. I know I could go to the trouble of unscrewing the panel and pulling it, but I was hoping someone would remember the number of the Silverstar bulb and do know if they have they Silverstar Ultra for the Fog Light yet? I do remember there was a little trimming to get the bulb to fit. I will write it down in the owner's manual this time!:lol:

Thank You

Darrel Chaney

i had them in my 04, but they had a tendency to burn out prematurely. i think they get to hot for the housing.

I've been running the same set of 9145 SilverStars in my fogs for over three years. And my fogs are on everytime my headlights come on. Never had a problem with SilverStars.:banana:

I have the 9005 st in my fogs. If you tilt the bulb slightly going in. lineing up the notch holes. It will slip past the notch. No trim needed....:)