Fender flares for ‘04 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared dempsey

Reaction score
May be a dumb question, but I’ve got a dent in my front driver side fender and I’ve been looking for fender flares or covers as opposed to junkyard hunting or taking the risk on a new fender that comes pre-painted, knowing the colors wouldn’t match. Only outside flaw on the whole truck or I wouldn’t be looking to cover it. Wanted one of these since high school, got this one with 95k miles and a near immaculate interior, loaded. Just wanna make the outside nice, if possible. TIA.

Flares help quite a bit with mud, dirt and mainly rock chips..

IMG_0915.jpeg

THESE are almost exactly what I’m looking for- something that’d cover that entire portion on the fenders, with or without the bolted on look.

I’ve searched high and low, and while I CAN find pictures of other Sport Tracs with those type flares, I can’t seem to get an answer nor find them anywhere online. Thought about just taping those portions off and hitting them with a spray on liner, but really don’t wanna do that if possible.

That one dent is killing me.

Not sure how wide of tire your running, but it might look funky running wide flares on stockish wheels, i have 12.5 tires and run a 3 inch flare, those you showed are pocket flares, you might look at wrecking yards.

Not sure how wide of tire your running, but it might look funky running wide flares on stockish wheels, i have 12.5 tires and run a 3 inch flare, those you showed are pocket flares, you might look at wrecking yards.

No my tires are nothing but ordinary- I’m looking to simply cover a dent, nothing more. Wish there was something out there, but doesn’t seem like it. Only thing I could do would be to tape off the contours and paint it black after repairing the dent, or just get a small Wylie Coyote shadow sticker. Bigger fish to fry given there’s some rust under the cladding on both sides, so that should probably be the first thing I worry about. I just ordered a brush guard, so I’m at least committed to keeping it and seeing this thru- just sucks there’s nothing simple out there to mask the one thing that eats at me (well, that and the headliner, but already have a fix lined up for that thankfully)

Confirm fit BEFORE ordering. Fitment shows 2001 thru 2010. Thought 2001-05 fenders were different from 2007-10.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2550524114...MIorPJ9r2ohgMV2B6tBh3xFAVyEAQYAiABEgLap_D_BwE
I genuinely appreciate it, but the spot I was hoping to cover is literally just outside of the area these would cover or I would’ve already bought a set. I don’t think there’s anything out there… but I keep seeing pics of people with the bolted/riveted looking flares/covers that are EXACTLY what I need and that makes it all the more frustrating. Again- I do appreciate it!!

Latest posts