Zune ??????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Dolinski

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased or used the new zune yet? if so what is your opinion, I have put off purchasing an mp3 player but have been considering the zune.

I looked at one yesterday.. They just opened a NEW Bestbuy here in town .. so I had to go.. :)

The Zune did not do much for me.

I have a Black ZenVision and I love it! Bought it for 227.00 at Circuit City!

I now have it hooked up to my AV system at home and and the trac ( no video.. yet)

Plus I can covert any video from my tivo or DVD's into the zen.. I have 400+ Cd's in my collection and they are now on the zen...Plus a few Concert DVD's....

And I am Working on upgrading my MCSE Microsoft certification aI have put alot of study material on it too...

GET ZEN!!!!!!

Another one here for Creative Labs Zen!! Bought my wife one last month! Love it! small and easy to operate! The Zune looks so big and bulky. :p

Hi Jim, What is it about Zune that interests you?

I posted a list of Pros/Cons for it a few days back so if you do a search you should be able to pull it up.

The biggest problem I see right now with the mp3 player market is nobody knows what DRM format to go with. The "Plays4Sure" format the microsoft was pushing (and the Zen uses) is now being dropped by Microsoft for their new Zune format. That means any song you buy for the current generation of Microsoft powered players won't work with the new Zune formatted songs and vice versa. The only company that is left unaffected is Apple as they use their own FairPlay DRM.

Latest posts