you think door dings PI$$ you off??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
So I went downtown last night for a nice time out with my girl and since it got a little colder i wanted to park close to where we are going so I parked in a lot that happens to be right across a major stretch of bars.

So as we were getting back in my Trac I noticed one of my tires was wet so I stopped, turned around and went back over to the passengers side to take a second look. And yup, some jackass pissed on my new tire and my rim. :angry:

Woke up this morning to both of my cars having egg all over them. We had frost last night so it all froze which was better than baking on. They also threw a hard boiled egg which hit the back side window on my wife's Expedition. That was a good thing, if it hit the body panels it could had left an "egg ding" :angry:

Its better to be pissed off than pissed on I always hear but what does this classify as? A wash and some polish/wax you should be good to go again.

I used to see it all the time in college towns, the bars would close and you got a bunch of drunks with nowhere to piss. I can understand your frustration though, at least it can be washed off.

Latest posts