You May Be Taliban If:

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
:lol::p:D
You may be Taliban if:

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Train Trac are you stalking me? I OFFICIALLY DECLARE JIHAD AGAINST TRAIN TRAC! You goat hating, tv watching, cell phone using crazy man!.... not really, that made me feel better though... have a nice day!:D

Actually, the Taliban burned all of the poppy fields while they were in power... Since they were ousted, the current 'warlords' have re-cultivated it...

Actually, the Taliban burned all of the poppy fields while they were in power... Since they were ousted, the current 'warlords' have re-cultivated it...

Not really. I watched Frontline tonight. the taliban are buying the crops from the afghan farmers for resale. Makes big $$$$ for the jihad...

Latest posts