You know you are getting old.........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or when your wife leaves a reminder note in your bathroom saying, do not forget the note taped on the coffee maker when you leave for work, and the one taped on your windshield with the grocery list.

will call on your cell in a couple Hrs, pls have paper and pen ready and we shall go over this one more time:unsure:

Years ago my sister-in-law was in a line-up for concert tickets to see Wings. While she was waiting she heard a young girl behind her say so her friend "Did you know that Paul McCartney was in another band before Wings".

Not that I'm old (yet...26years). But I first felt "old" when I was chaperoning some kids that were 2 years younger than me (i was 18 at the time) and a guy w/ a guitar started playing a tune that started w/ "just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...." (everyone sing the rest of the words now!!). Not a single one of those kids had heard the song before, nor have they heard of Gilligan's island. I still can't believe it.

Latest posts