XM Satellite/IPOD Adapter for 07 ST - Next Week!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Webb

Reaction score
To those who are waiting for the radio harness adapter and Terk XM satellite box for the 07 ST 6CD/MP3 audophile radio, I learned today that the kit will be available within the next week to 10 days at the XM fan Store, http://store.xmfanstore.com. The new wiring harness for the 07 can/bus radio is cue out next week and the kit should be available immediately thereafter. This device will also allow IPOD connection and show the display on the radio.

To Pat Freeman, I'll keep you posted. The guy told me they had the same experience you had with the older version "blowing out" after a few seconds and that has been fixed in the new adapter box programming. Price is supposed to be about the same as the ones for previous Explorerradios.:D

Cool! Way to go Skip for working with them in order to get us a fix! I've already swapped my head unit out for an AVIC-Z1, but would have preferred just the input. It would have saved me a paycheck.

Latest posts