XM Adapters for Stock Radio?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has run across any solutions for installing/integrating XM radio into the Audiophile 6-disc changer on the '07 Trac? Mine is one of the early '07s that doesn't have the input jack on the console.

Crutchfield had an adapter that was sold out since last Fall, but now they say it was discontinued by TERK.

Any advice?

Go in and tell the dealership that your 07 should have come with the input jack and that you want it installed...someone else had luck with that :)

My 07 ST has the factory Sirius but I did use an FM modulator relay on my wife's Taurus to connect the Sirius receiver via the radio antenna wire. The relay disconnects the FM antenna from the radio when the satellite receiver is turned on sending the satellite feed directly to the radio. Works fantastic. It eliminated all of the problems with the wireless FM connection between the satellite receiver and the car radio. Best 20 bucks I have spent in a long time. The only issue I had was that I had to buy two adapters for the antenna wire because the connectors were a different style.