X-plan ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Koebbe

Reaction score
I just found out that i can get x-plan pricing but i haveno idea what it is, can someone tell me if its close to or less than the base MSRP.

TIA Ken

It is the second lowest price you can get. No haggling no BS.

You go in, tell them you have the X-Plan, and they will show you a number.

The next lower is the A-Plan but you need to be a direct employee or family of the direct employee.

In some cases, if you haggle you can get a lower price than the plans. Depends on the season and if it is last years model for example...

Here, check out this link...

The Ford Motor Co. is offering automobile discounts to faculty, staff, retirees and their spouses through its Partner Recognition Program. The program offers the purchase or lease of vehicles at Ford Motor Co.'s X-Plan price (4 percent over Ford employee price) or S-Plan prices (just below dealer invoice). Partner Recognition pricing is available on most Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo and Land Rover products.

It's the Friends & Family plan. Just find someone willing to be your friend! Price will be less than MSRP. In the neighborhood of invoice.

Latest posts