1. Welcome to the new home for MySportTrac.com!

Please click here to find all the info about the move to the new site!

To access your account you will need to reset your password here

WTB Revo or Revo 2 tire

Thread in 'General Information' started by J Piroth, Dec 4, 2009.

1. J Piroth

J Piroth Well-Known Member 1st Gen Owner V6 Engine

Need to find a replacement tire for my truck, so I'm looking for a 265/70/16 Revo.

Can't find one locally or online, so if you have one to sell or know where one might be I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks.

2. kcobra302 78

kcobra302 78 Active Member 2nd Gen Owner V8 Engine

i just ordered 4 of the revo 2 from tire rack but they were 255 70 16.

nobody local including the bridgestone store had them. he called his warehouse and they said 4 to 6 weeks to get them, so he ordered them trough tire rack for me.

3. J Piroth

Yeah, I may end up just ordering mine through Tire's Plus (have warranty coverage through them, so I'll only have to pay 25% of the tire- $85 mounted, balanced, re-insured and out the door) but they can't guarantee when I'll get it. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months according to the guy there. Thought I'd take a shot at finding one myself and talking them into buying it from there if I could.

4. Jackie Beene

Jackie Beene Member 1st Gen Owner

I have 3 REVOs. I bought 4 for my wife's Yucon XL from a small reseller that I knew. I believe that they are the size that you requested. I have them stored in my barn. Story is that she ran into a limb that had fallen from a recent ice storm and damaged the sidewall of one of them. She went to a local Firestone store and tried to get another tire and was told that she had the wrong tires on her vehicle. They talked her into a new set of tires. They almost got away with her giving them the other 3. I don't know how may miles they have on them (still look new), but can measure the tread depth on them for you if I can find my gauge. Was going to use them on my SportTrac until my son wrecked it for me. Did a real good job of totaling it!!!! Can't use them on my new truck as it has 17 inch wheels. So have held on to them until I could find someone that needed them. I am located near Springfield, MO and would require local pickup if we could agree on price.

Jackie

5. J Piroth

Appreciate the offer, Jackie, but I already ordered from Tires Plus, so I'm on their timeframe now. Also, Tallahassee, FL is pretty far from Springfield, so pickup would be rough. :D

Good luck selling them.