WTB Revo or Revo 2 tire

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Piroth

Reaction score
Need to find a replacement tire for my truck, so I'm looking for a 265/70/16 Revo.

Can't find one locally or online, so if you have one to sell or know where one might be I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks.

i just ordered 4 of the revo 2 from tire rack but they were 255 70 16.

nobody local including the bridgestone store had them. he called his warehouse and they said 4 to 6 weeks to get them, so he ordered them trough tire rack for me.

Yeah, I may end up just ordering mine through Tire's Plus (have warranty coverage through them, so I'll only have to pay 25% of the tire- $85 mounted, balanced, re-insured and out the door) but they can't guarantee when I'll get it. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months according to the guy there. Thought I'd take a shot at finding one myself and talking them into buying it from there if I could.

I have 3 REVOs. I bought 4 for my wife's Yucon XL from a small reseller that I knew. I believe that they are the size that you requested. I have them stored in my barn. Story is that she ran into a limb that had fallen from a recent ice storm and damaged the sidewall of one of them. She went to a local Firestone store and tried to get another tire and was told that she had the wrong tires on her vehicle. They talked her into a new set of tires. They almost got away with her giving them the other 3. I don't know how may miles they have on them (still look new), but can measure the tread depth on them for you if I can find my gauge. Was going to use them on my SportTrac until my son wrecked it for me. Did a real good job of totaling it!!!! Can't use them on my new truck as it has 17 inch wheels. So have held on to them until I could find someone that needed them. I am located near Springfield, MO and would require local pickup if we could agree on price.

Jackie

Appreciate the offer, Jackie, but I already ordered from Tires Plus, so I'm on their timeframe now. Also, Tallahassee, FL is pretty far from Springfield, so pickup would be rough. :D

Good luck selling them.

Latest posts