WTB; half a$$ polished tailpipe end from ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erv Metoxen

Reaction score
Ok guys, I give,

just was asking if anyone had one that they wanted to part with.

Thought it would add a nice touch to the dual exhaust.:D

Thanks

Erv 01 ST

I think erv 01 st is just feeling a bit frustrated because all he needs is a used stainless(crappy FORD and all) exhaust tip so he will have a matching tip on both sides for his dual setup.

Then, everyone just goes on their own about whether they're stock or not and then telling him to buy a new set when he just wants a used tip to match his original. Some folks don't want or can't afford new or maybe just like the look of the crappy stock FORD part.

Sometimes a simple post can just turn a simple question into an overwhelming wave of information/opinions.

Good luck ERV...

BTW, I checked out your Trac in your file...looks nice!

Gary G
:blink::)

And, then we get you with the "Bold" on the play by play commentary. The crappy stock one is more expensive than the after market one. Maybe you would of figured that out by all the responses, genius.

So a "used" crappy stock FORD tailpipe end costs more that a set of aftermarket tips? Unless you're suggesting that he use a new one on one side with the used crappy one on the other of his duals...he'd be buying a new set instead of one used tip...genius!

All Erv was wanting was a used one, for one reason or the other...he didn't ask for a used set of aftermarket tips. He didn't ask for a set...just one tip. It's pretty obvious what he was wanting and he didn't ask for new or aftermarket. Shouldn't take "the "Bold" on the play by play commentary" for folks out there to realize this and see Erv's frustration.

Yes, we shouldn't need 4 threads on this but it seems to me if people would just answer the questions, Erv wouldn't be asking for this information multiple times.

Oh well, you all do what you want...no more ""Bold" on the play by play commentary". I will still do bold type unless some authority makes it unlawful.

Bye,

Gary G
:)

Gary, your in bold type always looks like your screaming. At other times it looks like look at me Iam more important than you...:blink:

Eddie:

I used this a lot because it is easier for me to read with my "old" eyes. Just a bad habit I guess. If you look it up, I have used it in everyone of my postings since I started here(even when I'm asking a question). I like the look but certainly don't mean to offend anyone by using it. I used to use all caps type because my typing is really bad and that way I didn't have to shift ...I'd just type as fast as I could. I see your point Eddie and will skip the bold in the future. I guess I should have taken typing in high school.

I do get frustrated when folks just glance at a post and go off on their own thing not really answering what a member is asking(especially when it's obvious he's frustrated at his question not being answered). And then you get comments from a "genius" who obviously doesn't read the entries in the postings.

Take care Eddie,

Gary G:D

Last edited by a moderator:
You should read the posts genius.....cry your own freakin river!

Gary G

You never have explained how "The crappy stock one is more expensive than the after market one" when he was requesting a used one...genius!

Gary G

I have a Gibson high-polish one (from my cat-back) that I never installed. If you are in the need of one, let me know (if ggrimes' one doesn't work out). It's never been installed.

I feel like I'm at a Mensa meeting. I've never seen "genius" used so many times in a thread.

Erv, did you get the tip situation figured out yet?

Gary, I like the bold look use it if it helps you. I never think your are screaming. I also used to use the bold alot, for the same reason. That's what it's there for, to use. there is no rule except for some "internet" geek's rule that was made up at some point along the internet highway and That rule is not set in stone.

people put too much into being polictically correct..or their idea of being politically correct.

SO..use the bold if he HELPS YOU :)

erv 01 st, I hope you can find a nice one for a good price! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts