Woot Woot RT product!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Toms

Reaction score
Just wanted give an Amen, and a big Thanks for the super fast shipping and great looking product from The ZabTeck Performance Shop. oh and of course, thanks to Random Technologies too. I received my item today and I was surprised how fast it got here.

Curious question off hand though...

Has anyone hooked up a different after-market CAT to the RT Y-PIPE? just thought I'd ask.

But thanks ZPS

Thank you rich !!!!

As far as the other cat goes.... You need a wide mouth cat to grab the flange and the RT cat is 2.5 inch pipe not 2.25 pipe, and you would need an 02 bung welded in also....

You could probably make one up, but my guess is the cost savings may not be that great....

Think it over, I probably could authorize the $20.00 discount and possibly the free shipping if you pick up the cat in lets say 3 weeks........

Todd Z

i could pay for a new CAT in couple weeks, if not sooner. At the time of the group by, i couldn't afford both. And thanks for the info... that info will push me to buying the CAT.

Latest posts