Wish I were takin' a nap......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R 2

Reaction score
Here I am bustin my butt on this truck while pandas slumber in our nations capital...how fair is THAT?!

(Visited DC during Easter break...the fuzzballs are quite adorable... :wub: )

Me too...three nights in a row of working until 3 or 4 in the morning for my company, only to get into the office by 8:30am at my full-time job. All work and no play...

Hold on....oh!....I can't believe it!......looks like she's about....I see... she's shifted... to her left side.....! :p

It is a beautiful day in the area. 70 deg, low humidity, sun shining. One of those where sitting inside just feels wrong...

Back to work for me...

R - Get back to making trucks. I need one before too long.

Otay. Just got out of an intense mtg...watching those pandas is like looking into an aquarium...very sooooooothing... :p har

It's sunny, high 60's here in Detroit.

Which truck you leaning towards? XLT? Limited? V6/V8? Black? __(insert new color)_? hehe

What I'd give to cuddle up to that big ol' Ling Ling.... they're domesticated right? :unsure:

R, dress up like a tree and sneak in real quite. She will never know your there. Right after that she will rip you apart like you can't even imagine.

Hey,,,, that sounds kind of like being married....

Just kidding, I have a very nice wife, (And no, she is not looking over my shoulder).

I'm sure they're domisticated, just hop in there and ask them. If you don't come back we'll know for sure.

I'm leaning towards dark cherry limited with charcoal interior and a V8. Generally prefer cloth interiors, but I'm waiting to see a charcoal cloth interior before deciding. Could live with leather I suppose. I'm saying that because the weather is nice. I may not be saying that when it's 100 deg and really humid, or if it were 10 degrees. Wouldn't mind the XLT, but I really want the charcoal interior and the steering wheel controls. I know, seems kind of frivilous, but once you've had the steering wheel controls you really miss not having them. Although, I would get the XLT in silver if I could get the charcoal interior. On the lighter colors such as silver and white, I like the look of the black trim. I am also thinking pretty hard about some aftermarket wheels and tires for a bit beefier look. Nothing serious, but maybe something like 265/70-16s in an all terrain tread.

Ling Ling be eatin' some bamboo shoots....:wub:

Reminds me...dinner time!

Y'all have a great weekend, I'm outta here!

Pandacam 1 = how can anybear crash on concrete :unsure:

Pandacam2 = how can anybear climb that high!!! :blink:

Latest posts