windows

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juan Sanchez

Reaction score
On my 2003 sport trac the rear driver's side window is not working. I've checked the fuses and they're good. This happen to me about a month ago but it started to work agian in 2 days. Any ideas what it might be?

Does it not work no matter which switch is used to try to operate it?

It could be a lose connection at the driver's control panel, or the switch at the actual door. Could be a lose/bad ground, or even a motor that's on it's way out.

i bought a 01 st april 05 and when i tryed to put down the rear driver side window it would go down.. so they told me to bring it back on the falling monday. so i took it home and was cleaning the windows. and the windex got on the control buttons and i accidently hit the button and the window went down.. so i figured it was just dirty. so try that just spray a little windex and wipe it down. and try to put the window down.. and also i traded my 01 st for a 05 st in january 06 this year.. and the right side rear window also wouldnt go down.. so i did the windex again and it worked.. good luck.. PS dont spray a lot of windex just enuff that will go down to the control.. and dont worry it will dry.. good luck.. its worth trying.. it wont hurt the controls..

Latest posts