Windows 7 error, Help?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
I keep getting this error when I go to PS CS3. I uncheck the box and it still comes up every time. Cant figure out where to tell windows to accept this file. Any help?

[Broken External Image]:

Good luck trying to get rid of this message. I think it's Microsoft's way of getting more money out of software developers who don't pay the fee and go through the process to get their software digital signed with Microsoft's blessing. If they don't Windows let's you know with the message you are getting. Does it still come up if you right click on the program icon and Run as Administrator? Google it. Maybe one of the techie forums has an workaround. Best if luck. :(

Have you tried running it as the Administrator? Right click the icon and select run as administrator from the menu. Sometimes windows users even though they are admins are not able to make the permanent change to stop that from coming up.

I've seen a similar error with Microsoft Office of all things that was fixed by just running it once as admin.

edit: didn't read all of Joe's post until after I wrote mine.. hope it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it to go away if I change the security settings, but then every window I go to,, I get told there is a secury problem... BIG YELLOW BAR! having to live with one or the other, I think I'll live with the message on ps. UNLESS someone else here can crack it for me....;)

This one seems silly too, but give it a try.

open internet explorer, select tools, then internet options

under the security tab select local intranet

click sites

advanced

put your computer name in the box with the two slashes //laruescomputername and click add

make sure require server verification is unchecked and click ok to get back out of everything and give it a try.

Joe & JD,, I went in through the actuall admin sign on, opened it up, unchecked the box,,, VIOLA!! Good to go........... THANKS

Good story Bill.. not faster than my windows, and apples break, I can think of 3 owners off the top of my head that all have had problems.

Apple stock on the other hand, buy buy buy..

Latest posts