WILL THESE FIT???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
alright, i have an '01 4x4 with a 3'' body lift. a buddy of mine is selling four 33x14x16 to me for$50. is it possible to get these to work ( i havent ordered the rims yet) maybe with spacers? what do ya'll think... the tires are super swamper boggers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm the devil on your shoulder tellin' you not to; but consider the monstrous weight of the tires and the hell they will give even modified ST brake rotors. Believe me I'm the first to say throw mpg economy out the window and go with what you like and what works, but I'd be worried about the weight, brake concerns, gearing issues (w/the weight in mind), and the requirement of 16x10 or 16x12" wheels??

yeah, maybe your right:( . i have the 4:10 gears, and for the price i cant find anything like that anywhere! my budget is really tight, the fall semester is coming around fast ( got to start saving for that)!

Ryan,

Keep your eyes open for a deal on rims and tires. One will come up if you don't rush. This one doesn't seem to fit your needs.:)