Why I love myTrac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Roll

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

Last weekend, I hauled a full sized sofa and love seat for 2 days and travelled about 100 miles (trying to get rid of them).

:soap:

Every once in a while I just need to haul some oversized items, bring a few friends to a ball game (Yankees - last night) or turn a few heads!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hauled everything froma a side by side refrigerator (2x) to 2 cu yards of mulch, I second your opinion I love my Trac

Jim

2005 Sport Trac 4x2

Yup...wanted a ST for years. GM never made anything that I'd say compared and I've been a GM person since the beginning. My ST is the first new FORD I ever bought. Now, even FORD doesn't make them....sad indeed!

'07 ST

I love my ST and I have only had it 5 months. So far I had a wall oven, cooktop, huge fridge, and a keg of beer to redo my kitchen. Then hauled away the old floor & countertops. love it!

Ha Ha! How did the keg redo your kitchen? :haveabeer: (kidding of course!)

I also hauled a side by side fridge home from Sears! - got a great deal on the floor model and tossed it in the back of my previous '07 ST.

Droll, sorry to hear the wife made you sleep on the sofa, and take it with you..LOL...:bwahaha: