Where were you When....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlon giese

Reaction score
Last night on the way home from work I rolled over 100k miles. Took a picture of the gauges and have to go past there later today so will take a picture to share. How may more miles can I expect from my 2004 ST?

Your Trac has plenty o' miles left if you maintain it well. I'd say decide on how many more miles you want, then design your own maintenance program. A handy (free) tool anyone can use is AMSOIL's MyGarage. Simply create an account then "park" your vehicles there, log your maintenance and set up email reminders for anything you want.

My 2004 ST has 129k and still running strong. My goal from my ST is 300k :banana::supercool: . Vic is right as long as you keep the maintain last a long time. ;)

I have a long work history in retail auto parts up til 7 years ago so I know all about maintenance programs. I was just wondering if we have any "records" of who has the most miles, what the average life is for Engine, Tranny, Rear end, Trans case, etc...

I like my ST a lot and it's still 8 years old and after driving it for 6 months or so I have to say I have no plans to change vehicles in the future.