Where we are going on our 1st motorhome adventure

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are towing the ST to R-Wild Ranch in northern CA. that our son is purchasing a share; then up to Sprague River, Oregon to visit with friends that have a 100 acre ranch.

R-Wild Horse Ranch is a family oriented shared ownership recreational facility located in Northern California about 38 miles west of Red Bluff on Highway 36. As an owner of the ranch, you enjoy the total recreational freedom that the outdoors has to offer at only a fraction of the cost of using comparable facilities.

Looked at the web link. Looks like fun. I bet my inlaws would love it as they are avid RVers for 16yrs. They have 2 daughters in Alameda,CA. Iam going to email them the link. They can check it out next trip west. Right now they are on their way back from the northeast and Canada. They winter here in Texas.

Rodger,

If you are ever in the NE Ohio area, you can camp at our home. We have plenty of room. 90' x 136' lot. You have my phone number, call me anytime. We are always here for you.

Tom

Make sure to check the air in all the motorhome's tires. We went to the NASCAR race in Charlotte a few weeks ago with some friends, remembering the blown tires we got the last time, I checked the air before we left. They were all way low. The ONE tire that I couldn't check, inside right rear, was the one that blew.

Raise your hand if you think Roger has a SWEET setup. I jumped into that exact type of rv last year at the show and loved it. Ok, just gotta get the twins out of daycare and then I can start thinking about something like that.

WAY TO GO ROGER HAVE FUN!:lol:

Carry a tank of compressed air. The places that charge 75 cents for air...there is a button on the side where you put coins in. Press it a few times to turn it on. I hate paying for air. The owner of the station that I always fill up at told me this secret. He says, he can't charge his customers for air it's just not right. But, Chevron requires the air/water stations on each of their franchised lots.

Buy one of those LITTLE 110V compressors and put it in the RV basement. If you ever need air out on the road, just plug it is. That is after firing up the generator.

Tom

Latest posts