Where can I find these?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Toms

Reaction score
I have a 1995 Ford Ranger. It was not drive able at the time. Dad one day took these items from my truck for his 1995 Ford Explorer. He eventually junked the Explorer along with the parts I needed back. I've searched on Amazon and Ebay with really no luck. Thought of going to FORD, but dad says you can't get them there. I guess a salvage yard is best bet, but thought I would still ask around here.

I need:

#11 - RABS diode

#12 - Powertrain Control Module diode

Thanks

Several places that can be checked for NOS (New Old Stock) . But we need the Ford Part Number.

Most Dealer Parts Depts. will check or offer to check locators and other NOS sources if part is no longer available from Ford. At least we always did at the Dealership where I was Parts Mgr . Some aftermarket sources can also cross over the original part number to their number.Or the aftermarket can look to see if they can supply by describing the part and it's function.

If you have the Ford part number I can do some checking from here at my home computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for lack of information. I just asked dad the other weekend what he took. He looked at the fuse block under the hood of the ranger and pointed to 2 things that he took. I looked into the Haynes book for the ranger and there is a picture and information about this fuse block. It just said location #11 and #12 for those items and said what they were. I don't have a part # because I don't know what they are. I just know it is the same fuse block or whatever that the flasher is in.

I wish I had more information. I only know ranger and explorer shared the same.

Sounds like they are fuses or relays, Im sure an auto wrecker would let you look around at their Fords to try and find something in a similar vehicle. :driving:

NO PROBLEM ON THE LACK OF INFORMATION. Just go to your nearest Ford Dealer or Aftermarket Parts Store and explain to them what you need. A picture of the box on your cell phone to show them would help. Hopefully a fuse or circuit breaker of proper size may be all you need ? Good luck, Bill

Found them.... Went to junk yard today and grabbed me up a few. Actually 6. It looked like everyone was looking for them. Thankfully they had like 20-30 Explorers and Rangers available. Price on the lot was $1.00 per person, and I got the items for free. I grabbed 2 other ones just for sake.

Part #'s of what I got:

1x- FOAB 14B192-AA 8265-3 01 2

1x- F57B-14B192-AA 8274 B1

6x- F67B-14A604-A

I grabbed many just incase.