• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wheels listed on ebay factory for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebock,

It might be good to mention the rim size....Factory rims during that time ranged from 15", 16" and 17"?? And the photos do not show EOM wheels available in the early Gen-1 Sport Trac's.

Also, why are the model years so fragmented If they fit 2001 through 2010, should they not be listed that way??? Why list them as fitting 2001-2008, 2009, 2010??? Makes me suspicious as to if they will actually fit all the model years listed??

...Rich

Rich, I don't know if he changed the ad recently but when I looked at it this morning and before you replied the spec section of the ad did list the "Rim Diameter" as 17 along with other data. Someone had also asked what year the wheels came off of and he answered "2008 explorer Sport trac".

I agree the range of years is confusing. I believe the bolt pattern is the same for all years but I have no idea if gen 2 wheels will clear gen 1 brake calipers or if there are fender clearance issues due to wheel offset, etc.

The offset is too positive for the '01 to '05 gen1. Gen 1 has 12mm offset, gen 2 has 44mm offset. Without spacers they will be too far inboard on gen 1 tracs.

Hey guys sorry for delay. But yea i had some rims on a 2001 sport trac and i took those off and put them on a 08 sport trac. the fit was perfect. Thats why i listed them as that.

Plus i added in the listing i would like for the buyers if any to try them on before payment. Thanks guys you helped clear some of the confusion for me

Latest posts