• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's Up With Vinyl Imagination?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
This is mainly for Todd & George, I guess:

I just looked at Simon's website, and there's nothing on it for Fords. The "Mustang" link is broken, and there are no longer any links to pages for F150 and Sport Trac decals like there used to be.

If he's no longer selling Ford products, and specifically stuff for Tracs, then why is he a site sponsor? If he is selling these products, then why aren't they on his web site?

I remember noticing this several months ago (at least six), and I don't think the Sport Trac page was ever put back on his website.

yea, i will have to agree unfortunately...

i did get some awesome ford emblems from them awhile back, but theres nothing anymore

I'd bet that FORD kinda sponsors the National ST meets and is aware of this site, engineers and such probably check it out from time to time and also check out the sponsors. They probably saw the FORD logos and I would assume they were not authorized and sent out one of their little "cease and whatever" notices. I had a vinyl graphics business for years and did a lot of Fiero repro graphics. I knew a guy who sold a lot of Fiero stuff and he quit carrying my line of graphics due to receiveing a similar notice from GM. That is one of the reasons I got out of it! Not sure but that is a likely expanation. Maybe the owner of Vinyl Imagination will give an explanation??

'07 ST