What kind of MP3/cd changer can use ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron schneider

Reaction score
Info please by Ron, 10/18/2005 22:32 ET

Category - Audio Systems

I have a ford stock radio model 3c2t-18c815-aa. I would like to know if I can add a mp3 changer to i. There is a COMP button I think it is a CD controller, NOT Sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

CUTTER

re: Info please by Tiger,10/18/2005 22:38 ET

The "COMP" button is a sort of leveler built into the radio. It makes loud parts of the music softer, and soft parts louder to make a more even listening level for use in autos.

However, pressing the CD button twice will access the radio's CD changer input. There are a few different ways to integrate MP3 players, which one do you have specifically?

re: Info please by pimpedoutst,10/18/2005 23:49 ET

Ipod

re: Info please by CUTTER,10/19/2005 09:21 ET

I have a sandisk 1 gig mp3 player. But what I really want to do is install a cd changer with MP3 capabilities.Is that possible. Since there is a controller built in this radio.If yes which cd changer would be good. If nobody know I will check which crutchfield.

re: Info please by Ron,10/19/2005 20:40 ET

But what I really want to do is install a cd changer with MP3 capabilities.Is that possible. Since there is a controller built in this radio.If yes which cd changer/mp3 would be good. If nobody know I will check which crutchfield.

What in the hell is wrong with this thread?

If you speak to a Crutchfield rep, they might be able to provide you with some sort of adapter.

Otherwise just get ye a nice new setup from them in December, keep an eye out for a price drop, they seem to clear out the year's models at the end of the year to make room for the new year's models.

I got mine that way, I had priced it earlier in the year at double what I ended up paying for a head unit and 4 speakers.

And you can try this referral code to save $20 on your first order of $200 or more.

p205h-tkrse-gjusz

Latest posts