what a nightmare.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
i go to FAU in boca raton and when i was parking my car today i had the worst day-nightmare ever.....someone has my same color trac with the same exact rims!! gold trac with black Boss 22s. unbelievable.....i dont know if he saw mine and copied cause ive had it just like that for over a year now and i moved here in the Fall so i dont know maybe hes hating on me. Ive lived in Miami my whole life so i highly doubt he saw it before i got to FAU. i dont know im just really mad....but not that mad cause all he has is the rims not the grille or the drop or tail lights or anything like that ;)

I wouldn't consider that a nightmare, but hey, to each his own right? It makes sense though you know, we all want to be individuals and unique, and when something like that happens, it kinda rains on our parade.

You live in a place called Mouse Mouth? Strange name for a city....

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yea its rats mouth lol i dont know i didnt name it. i mean i guess its not a nightmare but then again i wanna be the only one like i wanna be unique. w.e i cant do anything about it i guess im just a role model haha

Latest posts