• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Parts for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncan Kimbro

Reaction score
Guys,

I have a number of parts and accessories for both 1st and 2nd Gen Sport Tracs. I’m willing to ship, but some are heavy/bulky, so if you're interested let’s talk about that. Local pickup is preferred and is available in Franklin, TN (near Nashville). I can ship most of the items, but some may be too bulky or expensive to ship. I have lots more details and photos if someone is interested.

I have some of these items listed on eBay, too. If no one speaks up in the next few days, they’ll all be on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, other forums, etc.

1st Gen (2001-2005) Items
  • Hellwig Rear Sway BarSOLD - these are no longer manufactured. Never installed and in original box - $300 plus shipping. Shipping will probably be $25-$50 depending on location. My cost was just over $300, so I’m not looking to make a profit, but just trying to recover the cost.
  • Bed Extender – $100 – This is the silver one. Good condition; no idea what shipping would cost. EDIT - shipping probably be between $75 and $150 depending on whether I disassembled the extender. Prefer not to ship it.
  • Ford Dealership Shop Manual for 2003SOLD - Note that there are some mechanical changes from model year to model year, so I’d recommend just getting this for the 2003 model. Does not include the wiring diagrams. - $15 plus shipping
2nd Gen (2007-2010) Items
  • Bed ExtenderSOLD - This is the black one that works with a 2nd Gen tonneau cover. Structurally in good condition. Missing one locking pin, but the other still locks it in place. Some scratches, so it could use a coat of paint. $25; no idea what shipping would cost.
  • OEM Hard Folding Tonneau Cover - SOLD - with striker plates and bolts for mounting. Cover, gaskets, lock covers are all in good condition. Both locks work and one key (non-ignition) is included. $400, local pickup only. This thing is big and heavy, so shipping would be too much hassle.
  • Austekk Aluminum Thermostat Housing - SOLD - for 2nd Gen V6 (single clip in sensor) – never installed. Purchased from ToddZ, but I traded that truck before I installed it. $60 plus shipping (probably another $10-$15). Installation kit included.
  • 18” Factory OEM Chrome Clad WheelsSOLD - these are the 6-spoke chrome-clad ones from the Limited model. Set of 4 includes center caps, 20 lug nuts, and TPMS sensors. Two of the wheels are in great condition, one has a nick in one of the spokes (cosmetic only), and one has a dent in the outer edge. I don’t think the dent would affect functionality, but no guarantees. Taken off a Sport Trac with about 103,000 miles. I can ship these in the boxes from the replacement wheels. $200 plus shipping. Shipping may be as much as $150-$200 depending on your location.
Feel free to PM me and I can send photos or give more details.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Edited post above to show change in status on a few items...

2nd gen wheels, tonneau cover and bed extender are SALE PENDING. I’ll update again when the sale is final.

Thermostat housing is SOLD.

All 1st gen (2001-2005) items are still available.

Last edited:
Edited again...all 2nd gen items are sold.

1st gen (2001-2005) sway bar, bed extender and 2003 shop manual are still available.

Sway bar finally sold. I may take the bed extender and see if I can get it bent to fit a Gen2. I think I like the stainless finish, durability and sturdiness better than the stock black Gen2 extenders.