used sport trac adrenalin, none to be found

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have only made gen2 adrenlin for 2 years. They dont produce that many. Some have actualy had to order to get one.

Yea, what Fast Eddie said. And since they cost so much, people that get them, really like them and dont plan on selling it soon.

I think there was a member on here selling her red STA couple of months ago. I dont know if she sold it or not. I think it was a she.

there was a 2008 Red one last time I checked on e-bay like in Gainesville, FL w/7k miles, like for $28k.

I live in Gainesville and know that dealership, they're very good to deal with. I haven't purchased from them myself, but a close friend who works for a credit union's loan department gets most of her vehicles there. From what I understand, their price is their price... they don't really haggle, they just price their vehicles realistically. If it sits long enough, they'll reduce their asking price. They have clipboards they give you when you come in that list all their vehicles, with year, mileage and price, then they just let you browse until you need help.

Not getting rid of mine that is for sure!!!!

I think what GeorgeT said is right.....those who have them REALLY like them and do not want to give them up!

I did meet a lady here in FL that had one for sale, She was getting a divorce ans HATED getting rid of it but had to! Good luck with your search......if you can be sure to buy the V8 and don't settle for any other color than SILVER!

Tough huh?:( I was a little late in getting the down payment for a new 2009 STA in the beautiful White Suede color, and the dire consequence is that FMC don't make in that color for the 2010 model year. I have been relentlessly searching to find one somewhere in the US of A, but so far to no avail. Can't quite get the available 2010 colors soaked into my head yet, and wondering why FMC executes a color so appealing in just one model year for the STA. I have 1 2001 ST in Island Blue, which was executed in the production year that it came out in. Maybe its just me, but FMC has a corporate culture that has good and sound ideas, but is short sighted on continuity when they have a winning product such as the ST and the variant STA model.:unsure: If someone has a pin number (??) or whatever they call the "plan" (code/key?) that I can use to buy a new 2009 or 2010 STA, I would appreciate it very much:cool:. You think Bill or Alan would listen to me if I asked them to relent and make me a 2010 STA in White Suede? Somebody call them and ask them if you got their number(s) !!:banana:

You can get a used '07 ST (not STA) at my local dealer. Almost 25k miles, and they want almost $26k for it. Seems like Job 1, V6 (no sliding back window).

I think they are smoking dope wanting that high a price.

TJR

Latest posts