~ TSgt & MSgt release

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Congrats to all my fellow military people that tested for rank.....

I MADE IT TOO!!!!!!!!! 3910.....NICE~

For those civilians who don't know....the promotion list came out today 3-4months after we tested! Now that we know if we did (or did not) make it we still can not sew on the stripe or get the pay till later this year :angry::D

Congratulations!:)

So I'm assuming that the pay raise is already earmarked for "Nocturnal" projects?:D

Congrats. Now, if you were in the Navy, you could get "frocked" and at least wear the new stripes until you finally get paid. I was frocked as a Chief (E7) for 11 months -- do the higher job, but get paid the lower money.

So I'm assuming that the pay raise is already earmarked for "Nocturnal" projects?

That's the plan, but I am still looking at Dec/Jan before I put on TSgt. AS soon as the Wifey gets a job we plan on puting a lot towards her Mach1 and more mods for that too! I love my life.....

Congratulations from a 16 year retired CMSgt. Did 30yr + 1 day. Hang in there, you can make it too.

Congratulations on the promotion. What year Mach 1?

2003 Black on Black

Current Mods:

Cherry Bomb mufflers

Tinted WIndows

Chrome Bullitt Replicas

Future Mods:

MGW Ltd SHort throw shifter

H&R Super Sports Drop Springs

Deep Dish Rear WHeels (Hopefully Anthracite like the STA)

Intake(JLT)

SCT Tuner

+ More

Congrats on your promotions! I'm happy staying at MSgt. My brother made finaly MSgt and his son was step promoted to SRA.

Nice Mach 1 there Nocturnal STA! Are you also part of Militarystangs.com? I'm Stad95GT there...

Latest posts